Friday, March 9, 2012

And the Colts Keep Cutting

I can't believe how different the Colts are going to look next season.  They let Manning go and now they have cut Addai, Brackett, Clark, Bullitt and Painter.  Honestly, I can see the last two because one of them has been hurt more than he has been healthy and the other one simply didn't play well.  Addai, Brackett and Clark, though, that was a shocker to me.  These three have been with the team for so long and have done so much it is going to be difficult to see the Colts without them.  Hopefully they don't end up trading Freeney like they are talking.  I'm telling you, it's gonna take a while to get used to this new team.  Hopefully they surprise me and do well right from the start.  I have a feeling that it's going to be tough to be a Colts fan for a couple of seasons.  I'll keep rooting for them, though.  Go Colts!

1 comment:

  1. I was not aware of the other cuts being made. My youngest son likes the Colts and adores Addai. It will be hard to watch favorite players leave. My husband and oldest are Bear fans first, Colts second. Interesting conversation when the teams are playing.
    MaryHelen

    ReplyDelete