Saturday, March 10, 2012

Family and Friends are Great

Yesterday we had a scare with my wife's pregnancy.  We spent all afternoon and night at the hospital getting tests done.  Since I began notifying family and friends of what was going on my phone has gone crazy ringing or beeping to notify me of texts and e-mails wanting to know how things are going.  It is so wonderful to know that we have so many people looking out for us and willing to help us in any way that they can.  My wife and I are truly blessed and we cannot thank our friends and family enough.

2 comments:

  1. Going through something like that is scary, but it is a great reminder to you that there are people who love and care for you and your wife all around.

    I hope all is well now and the rest of the pregnancy is smooth sailing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that things are ok for now. Please let me know if you guys need anything!

    ReplyDelete