Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Grilling Out

One of my favorite things about this time of year is grilling out.  To be honest, I use the grill all year round, but it's nice to be able to actually have it outside instead of just opening the garage door and putting it at the edge of the garage like I do during the winter.  There's just something about cooking your food with fire while enjoying the nice weather instead of being cooped up in the kitchen.  I love it!  Hopefully the weather stays nice so that there can be a lot more grilling out. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey--I beat you tonight! Ha!
    I've also had the grill out a couple times. Did some brats the other night. Am hoping for a steak soon and can't wait for grilled veggies.
    Another of our co-workers turned slicer likes to grill, and she's looking for more ideas. I'll send her your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is that season here. Will have our first official cookout next week!

    ReplyDelete