Thursday, March 15, 2012

Halfway

As I sat down today I realized that when I post today I am halfway through the SOL Challenge for this year.  It's amazing how quickly it goes.  For those of you that haven't noticed I am one of those glass is half-full people most of the time.  Because of that I am excited to think "we are already halfway there."  I apologize for sounding so upbeat if you are one of those people that prefer to think "Oh my gosh, we are only halfway done."  I would have to say that overall it's a pretty good day.  March Madness is in full force and we are halfway through the SOL Challenge for 2012!

2 comments:

  1. I'm one of those people who think "Oh, we're halfway there!" Partially because I never even thought I'd make it halfway! Love that your blog is called slices from the garage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are a glass half-full kind of guy--and that you decided to do the challenge again this year! I'm reading and commenting first tonight, and this post is getting me pumped up to find inspiration to write my slice for today. It would help if I'd turn off the ball games!

    ReplyDelete