Friday, March 2, 2012

School, School, School

There is something that I have realized about teachers.  We are never finished with school!  Growing up I always said I couldn't wait to get out of school.  When I graduated what did I do?  I decided that I better have more schooling so that I could get a good job.  And, of course, what did I decide to do?  I decided to become a teacher, which means that I will always be at school.  Now I am also taking my master's courses.  Apparently I can't get enough school!  Something else that I have learned, though, is that it is much more fun to assign the homework than it is to be assigned the homework.  I can't wait until I am done with school!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Quite a philosophical observation! I think teachers never stop going to school, but mostly give themselves their own assignments, & mostly too, too much. I remember you from last year. Someone else talked you into it, right? Nice to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm so glad you decided to stick with school! :)
    Also, did you see the comment from Linda above....wonder who she could possibly mean? And she remembers you from last year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your title. Yes, school. I like the way you used similar wording at the end to make it lyrical-like. I enjoy your snippets.

    ReplyDelete