Thursday, March 22, 2012

Rabbits, Rabbits, Rabbits

It's only a couple of days into spring and I'm already sick of rabbits!  It seems like every year one or two find their way inside our privacy fence and end up having babies.  This drives my dog absolutely nuts and it is a mess trying to keep him away from baby bunnies that show up out of nowhere.  This evening my wife noticed a rabbit sitting on our patio right outside of the house in the back yard.  Fortunately my dog didn't see him right away so I was able to get out there to chase it away.  I can already tell that this is going to be a year full of rabbits and bunnies.  I'm not looking forward to it at this point.  If you have any suggestions for a non-lethal way to evict the pests from my property I would greatly appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. How fast, exactly, is your dog? And will he stay in your yard if you let him out?
    I'm just thinking that maybe this could be the dog's new job--chasing rabbits. Or you can just wait until baby is old enough to go chase them for you!

    ReplyDelete