Sunday, March 11, 2012

We're Going Dancing

It's official, Purdue is going dancing for the 6th year in a row.  I can't say that I'm thrilled that we are a 10 seed and that if we win our first game we are more than likely playing Kansas, but we are still in.  Besides, flying under the radar isn't always a bad thing.  So at this point, as a true Boilermaker, I'm rooting for my team and believe that we can go all the way to win the tournament.  Robbie Hummel and Matt Painter deserve it and stranger things have happened.  There's a reason that they call it March Madness!  Go Boilers!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, March Madness has seen more upsets in its time. I know my husband will be cheering. Me, I just like the fun excitement it brings. Enjoy! MaryHelen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boiler Up! I am pumped too. Would love to see Hummel and Painter and the rest of the boys surprise some people!

    ReplyDelete