Sunday, March 13, 2011

Another Set of Graphics

Now that the weather is getting nice I am really looking forward to riding my dirt bikes.  Since I'm still working on my 125 I figured that I should make sure that my 250 is ready to go.  Because of that I decided to get my graphics installed on the new radiator covers.  I like to put new plastic and graphics on my bikes during the winter because it makes the bikes look great for the beginning of the year.  It's like starting the new season on a new bike.  I don't know why, but it's like getting a fresh start.  All of the crashes, bumps and bruises are no longer in your mind and you're just ready to focus on the upcoming season.  So now I have my 250 graphics installed and all I have to do is bolt on the new plastic.  It's a new riding season and I'm really looking forward to it! 

2 comments:

  1. Cool--would love to see a picture.
    I am liking the idea of a new season with a fresh start, the "crashes, bumps and bruises no longer in your mind". Sort of like starting fresh with anything, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. " a new riding season" - my husband would totally agree. I can tell when he first notices spring because he starts mentioning bike weather.

    ReplyDelete