Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Now that the weather has gotten a little warmer and the snow has gone away I have really been chomping at the bit to get out on my dirt bike and ride.  It’s such a great stress relief, especially with having a difficult class this year.  However, it has been raining pretty much all day and it is going to take quite a while for the soft and soggy ground to dry out.  What a bummer!  I was really hoping to get out and do some riding this weekend.  Oh well, I guess that I will have to sit at home and work on my project bike some more.  If I can’t ride I may as well do something with a motorcycle.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you have a backup plan. Sorry I missed this one yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the line "chomping at the bit". Oh, we are anxious for spring activities. Classes can drive you a bit batty. If your class is similar to Ruth's, then I'm sure you are graying a little. Hope you get to ride soon. MaryHelen

    ReplyDelete