Sunday, March 27, 2011

Top Ten Reasons My Wife is Awesome

My wife is great.  She is my best friend and someone that I can always count on.  Because of that, I have made a top ten list for why my wife is awesome.  Here it is...

10.  She is able to teach middle school students and keep her sanity.
9.  During the school year she is also able to teach ballet classes once a week.
8.  She does her best to try and make me feel better when I am sick (which has been a lot this year)
7.  She always knows the right thing to say if things aren't going well.
6.  She puts up with me and my sarcasm.
5.  She always tries to help others out, even if she doesn't really have the time or energy.
4.  She puts up with my constant talking about and working on motorcycles.
3.  She allows me to have 2 motorcycles - a 125 and a 250
2.  She it a Purdue Fan.  Boiler Up!!!!!
1.  She loves me no matter what and will always be there for me.

3 comments:

  1. I guess every wife would love to have a husband that just did what you did. It really is like a poem, of gratitude and love. (It's absolutely great about number 4. You are a lucky man.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought for a second it might actually be a Purdue-less post. Think again! :) I love that you actually came up with 10 sincere reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it--you did show it to her, right? Cause if you didn't, I will!
    Great list, and no, you do not sound sappy at all! :)

    ReplyDelete