Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Painter is Staying!!!!!

It was touch and go there for a while, but in the end Matt Painter decided to stay at Purdue instead of taking the job at Mizzou.  I have to admit, I checked the news at 3:00 and there were several articles that were posted saying that Painter took the Mizzou job.  I was completely crushed.  Right then and there I was ready to go home, curl into a ball and cry for hours.  However, I maintained my composure (although I was a little less energetic than before) and found a way to get things done just as any true Boilermaker would do.  I got home and had to check a couple of things online and I saw an article that said Painter was staying.  I immediately got excited, but was skeptical.  I did some more research and, sure enough, he is staying.  The earlier articles were mistaken and Painter is now going to be at Purdue through the 2018-2019 season.  Go Boilers!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Boiler Up!
    Whew--that was a little too close. I gotta admit that I was with you on the curl up into a ball thing...but thankfully we can rejoice instead. Can't wait for next season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you research something you enjoy. MaryHelen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You Purdue fans really lucked out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here at Mizzou it has been a bit of a roller coaster ride. Your slice puts a new perspective on it.

    ReplyDelete