Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sick of Being Sick


I’m so tired of being sick!  For the first couple of days I haven’t had my voice and now I am so congested that I can’t breathe.  If I didn’t know any better I would say that my kids are trying to get rid of me.  :)  On the plus side, my voice has returned, which makes communicating much easier.  I can’t wait for the day that I’m completely healthy and am not coughing, sneezing, wheezing or sniffling.  When that day comes I think that I’m going to buy a lottery ticket, because it feels like it’s been forever since I’ve felt 100% great!  :)

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! We were talking about that at school today--how many of us have been sick, can't get over stuff, etc. Your name came up. :)
    Hope you're back with us soon...and that we don't catch what you've got!

    ReplyDelete