Friday, March 25, 2011

Man Cooking

It's that time of year again.  The weather is relatively nice (although I have to say that I am sick of the days being cold) and it's time to fire up the grill.  I do most of the cooking at home, so when I have a choice on how to cook I am going to typically opt for the grill.  I mean, you're using gas and fire to cook meat and there's always the risk of having a big old fire flare up when you open the lid.  When it comes to meal preparation what could be better?  You're cooking some type of meat over a fire with the chance that you can singe your eyebrows.  It's perfect for an adrenaline junkie like myself!  I just wheeled our grill to the patio from the storage shed where it is kept during the winter and I have to say that I am psyched to use it.  I don't know if I will be able to use it this evening because of some previous engagements, but I will definitely be grilling some steaks on this puppy tomorrow! 

3 comments:

  1. The grill runs year round here in Maine. My husband is the chief cook too. Grilled fish, steaks, chops, chicken...whatever needs cooking is usually grilled:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We use it often, too. Running outside to turn the meat in freezing weather is not a favorite, but we do it. Happy eating!

    ReplyDelete