Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I Found My Starting Point

I have been feeling under the weather recently and so I was off of work today trying to get to feeling better.  The problem is that I have a very difficult time just laying around.  Because of this I decided to see what I could do that would be productive while laying around.  My choices were very limited, so I decided to install my dirt bike graphics.  Since I already had the plastic and graphics in the house I didn't even have to set foot outside.  I turned on Netflix and chose a movie and got to work.  It didn't take long, but it's amazing how much better a new set of graphics will make a motorcycle look.  I got the graphics on without a problem and decided that would be enough for today.  Hopefully the rest of the things on this project go as well as this did. 

4 comments:

  1. Glad you felt productive even though you were home--and you posted again. And beat me again. Or did you just stay home to get a head start? Kidding!
    Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chuckle because your hands need to be busy. Mine are usually busy as well, but it's usually the project of folding laundry. Nice post.:)MaryHelen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this clear up a spot in the house? Glad you found the starting point but too bad you weren't feeling well. Get better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm just glad you were able to post BEFORE Ruth did. :) Hope you're feeling better soon, "Mr. A."

    ReplyDelete