Monday, March 14, 2011

Riding Season is Here!!!

This weather is awesome!  It's getting warmer and the snow is gone which means one thing:  riding season is here!  All of the working on the motorcycles has really given me the fever to get out there and do some serious riding.  There's just something about smelling the premix and hearing that dirt bike running that really gets your blood pumping.  It's such a thrill to be out there jumping 80 foot gaps, railing through corners and throwing dirt everywhere!  It's been a long and cold winter and now that winter is coming to an end.  That means that it's time for me to suit up and go riding! 

4 comments:

  1. You make it sound rather exciting, actually. Do you really make those jumps? Using all the senses is a good thing; brings me right into your garage. My neighbors have motorcycles; I'll ask them if they're getting excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have something we look forward to with seasonal changes. Although your choice of excitement is not for me, I can hear your enthusiasm. Hope your riding is thrilling and yet safe. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! 80 feet for real? Sort of makes me wish I could ride....but I'd probably be too chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously? I might be down with an EIGHT foot gaps...but it really does sound like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete